Hi Family! Well it was a pretty good week here, we finally had some success. We had one baptism on Saturday which was great. It is the husband of a recently baptized family that we've been visiting a lot, and he's been going to church a lot lately. Then, just out of the blue, he told his wife that he wanted to be baptized. So we went and taught him lesson 3 and put a baptism date for last Saturday and he asked me to baptize him, it went really well.

Elder Green, Brother Celso Angel Lopez Ramirez and Elder Garcia.
But now for the big news on changes.... Dum dum dum... I'm outta here. I'm moving to the complete other side of the mission, the north end. More of less close to where my second area was. It's called Tlalnepantla, way hard to pronounce. haha. I'm excited to go there though, I've heard way good things about this area and I'm ready to get back into civilization again.
The District: Elder Garcia, Elder Caldera, Elder Moore and Elder Green.
Elder Garcia was "born" in that area so he told me all about it. It has a Cost-Co, Sam's Club, all that good stuff. AND! The best part is that about 3 months ago or less, they put a Wendy's in there! It's the only Wendy's that is in this mission. There's almost none in all of Mexico, something I've been missing way bad. So I'll try to find that one day too.
My new companion will be Elder Miranda I believe, I'll get more details about him to you next week. I'm excited for the changes but I'm going to miss my comp. The package arrived this week, thank you so much. It was perfect and just in time. Thanks Mom and family. Thank you also for finding that CD, I'm really excited for it. If you could please send me just one note pad of paper to write letters, college ruled with the tear off papers. I can't find it anywhere here, I even looked in and Office Max today and they don't sell it like that. Just one note pad should be plenty for now, thank you :)
A rich member's "way nice" Mercedes.
I hope Chez and Am had a good birthday. Sounds like they had a pretty fun time. Congrats to Chez for doing so good in all his soccer tournies, that's impressive! I sent a letter to Aunt Theo last week, but I'll start another one to her here soon. I haven't gotten any letters since Shantaye's last one, which means I've gotten one from each member off the family so far, but if you're sending them once a week then they are way behind. I'm sure they'll get to me eventually.
Teresa didn't make it to church again which was a big let down. Her daughter is like 22 but has a new born baby and is married. We are teaching them both. I'm really going to miss them for sure, they were some of the best that I've meet here in Mexico.
I LOVED Dad's new hair style! Haha. Looks good pops. What else is left?? Seems like you've done it all now with the hair styles right? Did you ever get my letter I sent? Hopefully you did :)
"The boys"
Phil started writing me again. Sounds like he's finally doing better and starting to turn his life back around which is good to hear. He wrote me several weeks back.
Zone Leaders and District Leaders with Elder Green at California Pizza Kitchen.
Elder Fajardo on J.J.'s left and Elder Cornelious on J.J.'s right
Glad to hear that GSG is doing so well this year. Please send me a pic of Am's mission picture when you get some copies of it, just an email copy is fine for me. I can't believe that Grandma and Grandpa are coming home soon! Time sure went by fast.
Elder Green and his BBQ chicken pizza.
Today we went to eat with the ZL's and the other DL in our zone, it was lots of fun. We went to this mall which is supposedly the nicest mall in Mexico, and boy was it fancy. Made me feel like I was home again. We ate at California Pizza Kitchen and it was way good. I've never eaten there before and everyone gave me crap for not knowing about it. Guess it's pretty famous back home?? It was a fun lunch with all of them. Well, I'm on to my next area tomorrow bright and early. I'm going to miss this area and my comp, but I'm excited for my new area.
Elder Mabey, Elder Cornelious and Elder Green drinking their chocolate banana shakes.
I love you all.
Thanks for the emails!
Take care.
Elder Green

No comments:
Post a Comment