Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bam! Memorized Info

A snippet from an e-mail to his sister, Amberlee.

Sorry your call hasn't arrived yet, but it's good to practice patience. Number 6 attribute of Christ. ;) I've memorized all 9 that are in preach my gospel, as well as the 42 points of doctrine because the prez asked us to. Its important to know what you are teaching, and in PME it says to know them all exactly, number by number, memorized. So you can say any number, like 30, and bam! Law of Chastity. Haha. I promise I didn't cheat on that one either :)

4 comments:

John the DAD said...

Hi Elder Green,
Nice you made a post to your blog!
Love you son!!!
Love,
Dad

Amberlee said...

Dad, I posted it.
-Am

Anonymous said...

Good for J.J. Sharp mind and spirit!

John the DAD said...

Okay Amberlee.
I guess I should have looked to see who posted it. I was just so excited when I thought he posted something on HIS blog...
Love,
Dad