11 May 2009
Hello again family!
It was great to talk to you all last night. I really enjoyed hearing your voices and being able to talk with you. I hope Mom had a great Mother's Day yesterday.
Elder Green and Elder Garcia Noval. They are both a bit sunburned!
Sounds like Mom and Shantaye had a pretty enjoyable time in San Fran, that's good to hear. I am really excited for my birthday packages, thank you so much. They should get to me a lot faster as my comp is the DL. Every Wednesday morning we have to go to the chapel and wait for Pouch to come, so as long as the secretaries bring it from the office, I'll get it right away.
Desk and map of area.
Downstairs area with couch.
His "mini kitchen" area. Sink and microwave are behind the brick wall.
Just enough room for one of them to stand in there!
Sleeping and laundry drying room upstairs.
Wonder which side is J.J.'s???
My new area is a lot more rural, it's the state, not the Federal District. My very first area was in the state also, and the transportation is almost twice as expensive. But I will try to get some pics this week of all the crazy things we see, including animals and such.
Los Elders!
Poster hanging on the door that has been hanging there a long time.
The silly flu virus slowed us down a week or two, but I think everything is back to normal now. Not many people make a big deal out of it in my new area which is nice. Too much hype over this I think.
This is a map that has my last area, and my current area. Castorena is just to the left and Huixquilucan is the far right.
This is a map that has my last area, and my current area. Castorena is just to the left and Huixquilucan is the far right.I talked with Amberlee for like 15 minutes last night, but then the call got cut before we could say goodbye. Same thing happened on Christmas too, but oh well. It was great to talk to her. I'm super excited for her mission call to come.
This is my first area - Molinito. Real close to where he is now.Congrats on the big order Dad. So out of that 750G's that it will cost, how much will you receive? Do you get like a portion of it, or all, or how does that work? That's great to hear that your business is going well.
This is his last area je just moved from - Castorena.
Well there's not much else to write you because we talked on the phone last night. But it was great talking to you. I'll send you some photos right now and take more this week for you.
A close up of his area now. The map isn't as good as he thought it was as he can't find his current house on this map.
This is his last area je just moved from - Castorena.Well there's not much else to write you because we talked on the phone last night. But it was great talking to you. I'll send you some photos right now and take more this week for you.
A close up of his area now. The map isn't as good as he thought it was as he can't find his current house on this map.Tell Shantaye happy birthday this week!
Love you all!
Elder Green

1 comment:
Enjoyed as always. Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment